Records of processing activities (RPA) pursuant to the GDPR
The record of processing activities (RPA) is primarily used for documentation purposes and thus to demonstrate compliance to the supervisory authorities. We support you in all areas of the RPA.
The GDPR obliges all companies with more than 250 employees to keep a record of processing activities (RPA).
This also applies to companies with fewer than 250 employees if it or a processor process particularly sensitive personal data or there is a general risk to the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
As a result, many companies are obliged to keep a RPA. Beyond this, records of procedure also represent an advantage to companies themselves, making it easier to understand and optimise processes and data flows.
Our in-house sample record offers considerable advantages:
- We handle your full project management
- We collect all the information required to create and keep an RPA
- We review your records to make sure they are correct and complete
- At a glance: the ISiCO in-house RPA covers 70-80% of the data protection management system and thus all of the GDPR’s documentation obligations
- On request, we can set up a digital database with a front end that collects all necessary information and applies it directly to the RPA
We will be happy to help you with this task. Trust in our expertise and choose ISiCO’s data protection solutions.