Our external data protection officers can help your company comply with all data protection requirements and laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telecommunications Telemedia Data Protection Act (TTDSG). You can rely on our extensive experience and the highly specialised knowledge of our experts to make your processes and projects successful and data protection-compliant. Our bespoke service allows you to focus on your core business while we take care of your data protection needs.
As your external data protection officer, we will handle all your data protection management roles and tasks
As your external data protection officer, we will take on all the relevant roles and tasks – from setting up and controlling your data protection management system, to monitoring and complying with data protection legislation, training your staff and carrying out risk analyses. We will represent the interests of your company in a constructive and successful manner at all times in dealings with all supervisory authorities. We can also help you develop and implement a data protection-compliant corporate strategy to build stakeholder trust and enhance your reputation as a responsible organisation.
Support from our EU representative
Do you process personal data of EU citizens? Our EU representative can help you meet the requirements of the GDPR, including compliance with reporting obligations and representation before European supervisory authorities.
The benefits of ISiCO for you:
- Many years of consulting experience as external data protection officers
- Coordinated support on all data protection issues from the ISiCO team, which is available at all times
- 24/7 emergency contact for crisis support
- Setting up and implementing data protection management systems (DPMS), data protection policies and data strategies for your organisation
- Interdisciplinary expertise provides best practice solutions for industry-specific data protection requirements
- Practical advice at all levels of your organisation and customised analysis of all data protection processes
- Preparation and review of all required documentation, declarations, agreements, guidelines, and delivery of training
- Auditing and support in certification procedures
- Review of reportable incidents and preparation of the necessary reports or notifications
- Responsibility for communication with supervisory authorities
- Monitoring of data protection status and annual reporting
Data protection compliance and data security thanks to external DPOs: We are there for you!
As an experienced data protection consultancy, we can provide you with the best possible support at all times. Our external data protection officers ensure your company’s data protection compliance and data security, allowing you to focus on your core business. Contact us today to find out how we can help you comply with the relevant data protection regulations.