Data protection in electric mobility: Tailored consulting solutions for your sensitive data
In the dynamic electric mobility market, large amounts of sensitive data are generated every day from charging stations, telematics systems, vehicle diagnostics and user profiles. To protect your valuable customer relationships and comply with legal requirements such as the GDPR, we offer tailored consulting solutions that take your data protection needs into account. Our experts will guide you through the entire process, from analysing your existing data protection practices to deploying technical and organisational measures.
Mobility industry: Experience meets innovative solutions
We have many years of mobility consulting experience and highly specialised industry expertise. We offer practical approaches and tailored solutions that combine the tried and tested with innovation. We provide digital and location-independent consulting that is tailored to your individual needs.
Your mobility-related data protection challenges: We can help
- Is it possible to justify the use of second-by-second movement profiles, such as in the case of car sharing?
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
- Following the principle of Privacy by Design
- Ability for data subjects to take their usage or driving data with them (data portability)
- TOM audits (implementation of technical and organisational measures)
ISiCO: Consultancy expertise in mobility issues and customised solutions
- Extensive consulting experience in all areas related to mobility
- Highly specialised and industry-specific expertise
- Practical approach and tailored solutions that combine the tried and tested with innovation
- Digital and location-independent consulting – or if you prefer, at your premises or at our offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf or Munich
Data protection and IT security in the mobility industry: Expert advice for secure systems
At ISiCO, we will work with you to develop a comprehensive data protection and IT security strategy that balances the use of new technologies and the processing of personal data. Rely on our years of experience and cross-industry expertise to navigate your organisation securely and efficiently on the path to data protection-compliant e-mobility. By choosing us as your trusted partner, you can ensure that your data flows comply with current data protection regulations. Contact us today to benefit from our experience and expertise in the mobility industry.